MVP REIT is led by an experienced executive team that has originated and managed commercial real estate lending transactions valued in excess of $2.5 billion. The team has experience in real estate, lending and in the management of public companies.
MVP Capital Partners, LLC, a Nevada limited-liability company (“MVPCP”), contributed $200,000 to MVP REIT in connection with its formation and was its sole stockholder prior to giving effect to its offering. The REIT refers to MVPCP as its “sponsor.” MVPCP is owned and managed by Michael V. Shustek, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. MVPCP owns 60% of the advisor and the remaining 40% is owned by Vestin Realty Mortgage II, Inc., a Maryland corporation (“VRTB”), which is managed by Vestin Mortgage, LLC.
Most of the employees of the advisor are associated with Vestin Mortgage, LLC, which manages two Nasdaq-listed companies engaged primarily in the business of investing in loans secured by commercial real estate.
About Investment Manager
(See tables below)
MVP Realty Advisors, LLC
12730 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130
Total Equity Raised**
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end, excluding full-cycle programs.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through March 31, 2019)
The Parking REIT, Inc.
On December 15, 2017, MVP REIT II, Inc. completed its merger with MVP REIT, Inc. The combined company was renamed The Parking REIT, Inc.
MVP REIT, Inc.
MVP REIT I, Inc. merged with nontraded REIT MVP REIT II, Inc. on December 15, 2017, with the combined company renamed “The Parking REIT, Inc.” Each issued and outstanding share of MVP I was converted into the right to receive 0.365 shares of MVP II common stock, plus cash in lieu of any fractional shares of MVP II common stock. Since no shareholders received total liquidity in connection with this merger, Blue Vault does not consider this to be a full-cycle event. When The Parking REIT has a full-cycle event, MVP I will also be classified as full-cycle.