- Q4 adjusted FFO of $115.1M or $0.87 per share vs. $84.2M and $0.68 one year ago. Full-year AFFO per share of $3.13 vs. $2.61 in 2014.
- Q4 same-store (503 stores) revenue up 9.6% Y/Y; expenses up 4.8%; NOI up 11.5%.
- Occupancy up 150 bps to 92.9%.
- Full-year 2016 AFFO guidance of $3.65-$3.73 per share vs. $3.13 in 2015. Assumes same-property NOI growth of 7.5-9.0%.
- Conference call tomorrow at 1 ET
- Previously: Extra Space Storage beats by $0.11, beats on revenue (Feb. 23)
- EXR flat after hours
Blue Vault's services are without question great resources for the review of the nontraded products offered.