JLL Income Property Trust Announces Q2 2019 Portfolio Results
July 29, 2019 | JLL Income Property Trust | prnewswire.com
• Acquired four new properties in 2019, bringing the portfolio to 71 properties with an asset value of $2.7 billion.
• Experienced robust leasing activity, with 700,000 square feet of new and renewed leases completed during the quarter.
• Invested approximately $6 million of capital improvements in existing portfolio geared towards maintaining higher occupancies.
• Increased portfolio occupancy to 96 percent with occupancies by segment at 93 percent for Apartment, 99 percent for Industrial, 92 percent for Office and 94 percent for Retail.
• Continued balance sheet deleveraging resulting in a leverage ratio of 33 percent in line with late-cycle de-risking strategy.
• Declared quarterly dividends for 30 consecutive quarters, with an average annual increase of 5 percent over that seven-year period.
• Dividends per share increased 4 percent year over year to an annualized $0.54
JLL Income Property Trust, an institutionally managed daily NAV REIT (NASDAQ: ZIPTAX; ZIPTMX; ZIPIAX; ZIPIMX) today announced the results of its execution on a number of strategic initiatives in the second quarter of 2019, which helped drive investment performance while positioning the company for future growth and enhanced stockholder value.
Blue Vault has been an important partner to Geneos in providing us and our advisors pertinent information about non-traded products and the industry as a whole. The annual BD Summit is a valuable due diligence experience for any broker dealer."