JLL Income Property Trust Announces Q2 2019 Portfolio Results
July 29, 2019 | JLL Income Property Trust | prnewswire.com
• Acquired four new properties in 2019, bringing the portfolio to 71 properties with an asset value of $2.7 billion.
• Experienced robust leasing activity, with 700,000 square feet of new and renewed leases completed during the quarter.
• Invested approximately $6 million of capital improvements in existing portfolio geared towards maintaining higher occupancies.
• Increased portfolio occupancy to 96 percent with occupancies by segment at 93 percent for Apartment, 99 percent for Industrial, 92 percent for Office and 94 percent for Retail.
• Continued balance sheet deleveraging resulting in a leverage ratio of 33 percent in line with late-cycle de-risking strategy.
• Declared quarterly dividends for 30 consecutive quarters, with an average annual increase of 5 percent over that seven-year period.
• Dividends per share increased 4 percent year over year to an annualized $0.54
JLL Income Property Trust, an institutionally managed daily NAV REIT (NASDAQ: ZIPTAX; ZIPTMX; ZIPIAX; ZIPIMX) today announced the results of its execution on a number of strategic initiatives in the second quarter of 2019, which helped drive investment performance while positioning the company for future growth and enhanced stockholder value.
I have been using Blue Vault Partners for the past five years. I have found them to be a valuable, unbiased resource when it comes to evaluating and comparing non-traded REITs. The reports help me analyze which sponsors are doing a responsible job of managing their offerings. This allows me to limit my REIT recommendations to only the most competitive products, and then track those REITs throughout their life cycle.