In Case You Missed It…
November 25, 2016
On November 9th, Blue Vault released it’s first Nontraded REIT Fee Study. In the weeks leading up to and during the time of release, Blogs were posted to compliment this new study as well some timely commentary on current events.
Here is a look at those posts:
Nontraded REIT Fees
- What’s Up (or Down) with Fees? – October 12, 2016
- Different Types of Fees and How They Impact Shareholders – October 20, 2016
- Different Types of Fees and How They Impact Shareholders – Part 2 – October 27, 2016
- Different Types of Fees and How They Impact Shareholders – Part 3 – November 3, 2016
- The Future of Acquisition and Disposition Fees – November 16, 2016
- What’s Next for the DOL Fiduciary Rule? – November 11, 2016
- Curious about Secondary Markets? – November 18, 2016
Look for future Blue Vault Blog posts in upcoming NewsWires. Blue Vault delivers the most relevant alternative investment industry news, including nontraded REIT, BDC, Closed-End Fund, and private offerings, right to your mailbox.
Best Due Diligence meeting in the industry. No sales pitches, senior level decision makers, meaningful discussions and the Broker Dealer networking sessions were especially useful. Thanks to Blue Vault for raising the bar!