The following Q3 2015 Nontraded REIT Individual Reports have been posted to the Blue Vault Website:
- American Realty Capital New York City REIT
- CNL Healthcare Properties
- KBS Real Estate Investment Trust II
- KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III
- Phillips Edison Grocery Center REIT I
- Steadfast Income REIT
The following Q3 2015 Nontraded REIT Individual Reports were posted November 20th:
- Apple REIT, Ten, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 17 – Global, Inc.
- Global Income Trust, Inc.
- Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT II, Inc.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Income Property Trust, Inc.
- KBS Legacy Partners Apartment REIT, Inc.
- KBS Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc.
- KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT, Inc.
- KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT II, Inc.
- Sentio Healthcare Properties, Inc.
- Summit Healthcare REIT, Inc.
You may access these pages by logging in to the Blue Vault Website (www.bluevaultpartners.com) and clicking on the blue, “Research” link in the right side of the toolbar at the top of the home page.
Choose “Nontraded REIT”, then “Individual Reports by Quarter/Year”, then “2015 Q3”.
If you do not have a current subscription, call Dawn McDaniel at 877-256-2304, Option 2 to see how you can get access today!
I have been in the financial services industry for 20 years and our firm provides an education platform that gets clients to “think differently” about their financial picture. For many years we have communicated to clients the need to diversify their portfolios using alternative asset classes and more specifically, private non-traded investments. Due diligence on these types of financial vehicles is essential and when I learned about Blue Vault in 2010, our firm immediately began using their material as a tool to build confidence in the minds of our advisors on which alternatives to recommend to clients. I am impressed with the way Blue Vault continues to add value to their subscribers and I view their publication as a tremendous resource in today’s complex world.