Blue Vault’s Interval Fund and Nontraded CEF Review covers both interval funds and nontraded closed-end funds (CEFs). Strategies of these funds can range from real estate to hedge funds, so research on investment strategy is very important for this diverse set of alternative investments. The research covers key performance metrics, investment strategies, and the associated investment managers.
See a full-size sample page by clicking the following link.
Blue Vault Sample Fund
Blue Vault’s first Interval Fund and Nontraded CEF Review covers eight funds.
- Bluerock Total Income+ Real Estate Fund
- Griffin Institutional Access Real Estate Fund
- Resource Real Estate Diversified Income Fund
- Versus Capital Multi-Manager Real Estate Fund
- Vertical Capital Income Fund
- FS Global Credit Opportunities Fund
- Priority Income Fund
- Trilinc Global Impact Fund
Some key considerations:
- There are approximately 50 registered and effective Interval Funds and Nontraded CEFs, which Blue Vault will increasingly cover
- 32 Interval Funds
- 18 Nontraded CEFs
- Find out the newest investment strategies and managers entering the market
- Size up the marketplace and opportunities
The first IF and CEF Review is Now Available. Go to Subscriber-Only Research in the menu at the top of this page, scroll down to Interval Funds and Nontraded CEFs.
Financial Advisors whose Broker Dealers are a Blue Vault Partner may add the IF and CEF Review to their current NTR Subscription for just $50.00. All other Financial Advisors may purchase the IF and CEF Review for $125.00 or add it to an existing Blue Vault subscription for $50.00. To purchase this new report, email Dawn McDaniel or call her at 678-456-4787.
If you are a sponsor, Broker Dealer, real estate investment company, investment bank, or any other entity other than a financial advisor with a retail book of business or a retail investor, please contact Brooke Heffington with Blue Vault by email or phone at 678-456-4290 for more information on pricing.
The well-attended Blue Vault session at the recent National Planning Holdings National Conference was very well received. The value of their products was evidenced by the volume of questions from the attendees. Stacy Chitty, Managing Partner, did an excellent job of explaining the history, strategy and value of Blue Vault data.